Who is the richest actor in the world?
Well, this question pops into everyone’s head once in a while, and it tends to linger there until you find the answer.
TopTensList.com has covered some of the leading names in the game of wealthiest- The Richest Actors Worldwide with a short description of their work, their net worth, and their Most Bizarre and extravagant possession.
While most of them on this list of the Highest Paid Actors of All Time are from Hollywood, some names will shock you!
And let me warn you, it’s not just the names that will shock you, the digits in their net worth are also quite too many!
And What Are These Actors’ Costliest Possessions?!
Money makes the world go round!
While you may agree or not, money can buy some amazing things!
Well, since the Richest Actors on Earth practically run the show and the world, it would be fun to know who all are on this list and what are the craziest things they own!
Although this list is mostly opinion-based, we have done our research from various websites like Forbes, etc.
So they are some of the Top 10 Richest Actors in the World 2020!
10. Will Smith
According to Forbes, the actor, producer, and rapper is one of the Richest Black Actors in the World 2020.
Other achievements also include entering the Guinness Book of World Records, four Grammy Awards, and many more!
Net worth: $350 Million
Will Smith’s estimated pay for his performance in Men in Black 3 was around $100 million out of its $624 million profit.
Smith is also known for his charitable ways. He and his wife have founded an elementary school in Calabasas, California, and his tax filings reveal that he donated $1.2 million to the school in 2010.
- An Extravagant Possession: Along with wife, Will Smith purchased a stake in NBA Team Philadelphia 76ers in 2011.
9. Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves has showcased his talent in several movies and shows such as Bill and Ted franchise, Point Break, John Wick franchise, The Devil’s Advocate, The Matrix.
Debuting in the ’80s in first studio movie appearance was Youngblood, Reeves has earned millions from his roles in prominent movies.
Net worth: $350 million
Reeves, inspite of having a fortune to his name, lives a humble life and donates most of his income to charity.
- An Extravagant Possession: Reeves and his passion for motorbikes have resulted in the formation of the Arch Motorcycle Company along with L.A. bike customizer Gard Hollinger. He is also rumored to own 2 Ferraris (Ferrari 488 GTB and Ferrari California T)
Brought to fame by one of the most popular movies of the ’80s, Arnold Schwarzenegger, aka “The Terminator,” has a massive legacy for his successors.
Net worth: $400 million
This mountainous figure is not minted only from the film industry, as this prolific entrepreneur also delved into several businesses such as Investments, Restaurants, and even Bricklaying.
Now the Austrian-American actor, filmmaker, author, and former bodybuilder has turned into a politician and has also served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011.
- An Extravagant Possession: Well, you may have guessed that the super action-star is really into cars, and sometimes the definition of a car can get blurry. This is maybe why Schwarzenegger owns an M47 Patton Tank!
The Rocky Series was a highly profitable franchise where Sylvester Stallone played the underdog fighter who paves his way to winning the world heavyweight championship TWICE!
Similarly, another blockbuster series created by this man is the Rambo series, which follows the trail of the PTSD afflicted soldier, John Rambo.
After creating two movie series which blew away the world, it is no wonder that this legend features on the list of Hollywood’s Richest Actors.
Net worth: $400 Million
Other projects include partnering with a beverage company to produce an upscale bottled water brand called Sly Water.
“The Shinning” star impressed people with his acting skills in various movies, and it is no wonder he ranks so high on the Hollywood’s Richest Actors list.
Net worth: $400 Million
It doesn’t seem like he’ll break his bank any time soon!
- An Extravagant Possession: Jack Nicholson is known for his interest in Art Collection and owns around $150 Million worth of Art!
George Clooney, a heartthrob for people of all age groups, is not just a pretty face!
According to his co-workers, he is tremendously hard-working and incredibly dedicated to his work.
Net worth: $500 million
Well, now we all know he is getting his share for his efforts!
2020 has some fantastic projects lined up for him and is one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood. He is only going to get more productive and better.
- An Extravagant Possession: AH! A man who knows his alcohol! George Clooney co-founded in 2013 a tequila company named Casamigos! But please note that Diageo purchased it in June 2017 for a whopping $700 million!
4. Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson is a New York-based film director, producer, and actor and is majorly known for his performances in We Were Soldiers and Braveheart.
He has also received an Academy Award as well as a Golden Globe.
Net worth: $425 million
Gibson’s career and earnings blew up after his movie Mad Max. The actor is labeled a spendthrift, and because his extravagant possessions include some bizarre things, no one would disagree either!
No wonder he is one of the Highest Paid Actors In the film industry!
- An Extravagant Possession: An entire private island in the Pacific Ocean near Fiji- Mago!
3. Tom Cruise
The 3 time Golden Globe Award Winner has enough money to cover several generations after him!
After proving his mettle in several popular movies (Mission Impossible Series, Edge of Tomorrow, Rain Man, Top Gun, etc.), he has accumulated enough for so many lifetimes.
Net worth: $570 Million
As of 2020, Tom Cruise is one of the Highest Paid Celebrities in the World, hereby making him rank so high in the list of the Richest Actors in the World by Net Worth.
- An Extravagant Possession: After playing the role of a pilot several times, the actor must have developed a folly for jets! Today he owns a Gulfstream IV, one of the best private jets in the world!
Named the “King of Bollywood,” Shah Rukh Khan has more to himself than titles.
He is irrefutably one of the biggest Bollywood stars in the world, and his estimated annual income is around $45 million.
Net worth: $600 Million
Well, it might have come as a surprise to see a Bollywood celebrity beating so many high-profile Hollywood celebrities in the list of Richest Celebrities in the World. But you should know that Bollywood is as extravagant as it gets!
- An Extravagant Possession: His sea-facing mansion in the heart of Mumbai- Mannat is worth Rs 200 crore, which comes up to $28 Million!
You wouldn’t have guessed this, right?
The creator of the iconic sitcom – Seinfeld wouldn’t seem like such an industrial man.
But almost all of Jerry Seinfeld’s endeavors have been relatively successful, including the comedy T.V. Series he created during the ’70s.
Net worth: $750 million
And apparently, during its final season, the actor cum stand-up comedian received $1 million per episode. More than 75 million saw its finale creating a worldwide record of that time.
Today, at the age of 65, he has many more upcoming projects and shows no sign of retiring.
- An Extravagant Possession: The guy is famous for his car collection (about 150 cars), out of which around 45 are Porsches. He also built a $1.4 million garage on the East Coast to store part of his Porsche collection!
The sky is the limit for earning too!
Although it may seem like these Highly Paid Actors have it all sorted, they have their set of problems! This was the unexpected list of the Top 10 Richest Actors in the World 2020!
Check out our website @TopTensList.com for more engaging articles about everything in the world!